Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Creme Brulee easy, at home mix

I go all out making the the 'meal' for my family, I am not a dessert person though.  So unless one of them makes something they get either ice cream for themselves, or fruit from me.  On occasion I will make something though. 

Ok, to be honest, on occasion I will try out one of the dessert mixes we sell on my family.  Milk Chocolate Crème Brûlée is very popular so I thought I would give it a whirl.  It was very creamy and tasted like I bought if from someone who knows how to make desserts!  I can't give any higher praise that that!  I take that back!  My friend Mel (check out the Art section of our website) travels to France Annually and said that the Euro Patisserie Tompouces - left overnight in the fridge, taste as good as any she has had in Paris.  Sorry French folk- this is a mix from Holland!


Enjoy the delicious taste of Crème Brûlée flavored with the richness of milk chocolate. Make this restaurant quality premium dessert in your own home at a much more affordable price! NEW Dr. Oetker Milk Chocolate Crème Brûlée is a delicious end to any meal.





Ingredients:  Sugar, cornstarch, brown sugar, whey powder (milk), dried egg yolk, dutched cocoa (processed with alkali), cream preparation [cream, whey, sodium caseinate (milk), lecithin, BHA], carrageenan, skim milk powder (non fat dry milk), artificial flavor, disodium phosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate

Comments

Popular Posts