Foodies, Can you Please help me out by voting for me?

I am competing in the Best of Western Washington contest that KING5 TV puts on.  I am currently in 3rd place.  The two stores ahead of me each have over 5 mega locations.  Can you help me out? here is the link to vote   Salty Seattle is also in the contest in the Best Local Blog catagory You can vote for Salty Seattle Here! Thanks so much for your vote!

Marina Market Specialty Foods in Poulsbo WA on KING5's Best of Western Washington


Vote here for Marina Market home of the Licorice Shrine

Vote for Marina Market Specialty Foods! We're thrilled to be nominated for the Best Gourmet Grocery! Make us #1 in Western Washington.  I think the links will be active now- thanks Chocolate Priestess

Comments

  1. If you put the link in with html, it would make it easier for us to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slowly getting these features figured out.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts