Geisha Finnish milk chocolate with Hazelnuts make fantastic cookies!

I love Fazer chocolates and licorice from Finland.  I was delighted to learn that Solange, who is also a Foodbuzz publisher posted a cookie recipe using Fazer Geisha Chocolates.  Geisha is a milk chocolate with ground hazelnuts and little bits of chunkier hazelnut wrapped in milk chocolate.  I am quite impressed with her blog as she is only 16!  It is another example of how the Internet is making the world a smaller place.  The recipe link goes to her blog.

Geisha Chocolate Cookie recipe
Buy the Finnish Geisha chocolate here









 
Here is the cookie!

Comments

  1. I love these chocolates! I will have to try out this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are good.. I wish I could get those bigger geisha disks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts