Top Chef Masters Last Round Before the Finals!

Quickfire Challange Winner Is Michael C. Great job Chef!

I used to think that Dale was a good guy. Now I think he is a class A jerk. I guess everyone else thinks so too- BravoTV poll shows Michael to win over Dale at 74% in a fight.

Oh well Dale, when you pose like a JC Penny Catalog model for photos-what can we expect? I had the picture here but..eh.. deleted it over the disrespect. Seriously. I hope I never see Dale again.

Watching this episode made 'me' feel disrespected. It made me feel like I was watching Spike.
Spike-Again not a fan, At. All .Ever. Your family must have shunned you by now, so should I throw a bit of pity to the burger boy? Nah. I won't give a bully a break. Especially a jealous one.

I really don't like the editing on this episode. Bringing the "kids" brought all the crap that I don't like. The Drama does not help ratings on foodie junkie shows people!!

Chef Herbert Keller is a true class act. He is the epitome of intelligent cooking. Actually I think all of these final Chefs are true Masters of the Mind.

I think that this Masters version clears the way to see who will win.. It has always been a super calm and focused Chef.

Rick -21 and 1/2 stars
Keller- 22 stars WINNER! for Make a wish foundation
Anita - 17 stars
Michael- 19 and 1/2 stars

Goodbye Anita - I love your ideas and have a goal of eating your food someday!

Comments

Popular Posts