Top Chef Round











TRICK IN A BOX (From Bravo.com)
Knives are drawn and the display of extraordinary talent begins in the most ordinary of places – a grocery store where the chefs are met with the classic quickfire "Aisle Trial" (season three, "Top Chef"). Master chefs Roy Yamaguchi (Roy's Restaurants), Art Smith (Table Fifty-Two), Michael Cimarusti (Providence) and Jonathan Waxman (Barbuto) pass the quickfire round and are faced with a mystery box from which they must concoct their elimination challenge meals. One chef moves on to the Champions Round.
Challange Win-
5 Stars Michael Cimarusti (Providence)
Top Chef Master win- Art Smith (Table Fifty-Two) WINS THE FINAL SPOT!! He Cried I cried. Seriously fantastic fried chicken is so hard. My Moms was awesome.
I think this was my favorite episode so far- All of these Chefs are Rock Stars IMO!! And after all since my team won the first Iron Chef Poulsbo, amid controversy

Comments

Popular Posts