Just In: Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA




Just In: Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA
Availability from Manufacturer: Limited- we have it!! Our Selection kicks it out of the park - With a tagline like theirs- Off Centered beers for Off Centered People.. Hey that is - well my entire clan.


Review from the website


"Too extreme to be called beer? Brewed to a colossal 45-degree plato, boiled for a full 2 hours while being continuously hopped with high-alpha American hops, then dry-hopped daily in the fermenter for a month & aged for another month on whole-leaf hops!!!


Our 120 Minute I.P.A. is by far the biggest I.P.A. ever brewed! At 20% abv and 120 ibus you can see why we call this beer THE HOLY GRAIL for hopheads!


We brew 120 Minute IPA three times a year, but it goes fast. If you find some grab a few bottles, some to enjoy and some to age.


Check out our Quick Sip Clip for 120 Minute IPA to see Sam talking about it. In the video, Sam also shows off some of our 'vintage' pieces of brewing equipment - including our 2nd generation continual hopping device, Sir Hops Alot. He also touches on the topic of *why* we dialed the 120 Minute IPA back to 18% abv, some ageing recommendations, and little lesson on the I.B.U. measurement. "

Comments

  1. This is my husbands absolute fav. beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Bourbon Street Stout is another one my DH likes that is a new one for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info! But I don't think we have it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...Its me again.
    I just wanted to thank you for stopping by my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually tap in when you do the updates, but haven't gone into the site far enough to post before. I really do like your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts