TC Masters Suzanne Tracht for The Win to SOVA!!


My initial Top Chef Masters excitement was about Suzanne and her awesome charity SOVA. We are happy peeps!
Although I admit to being swayed by science -combine food with Science... I aim to sell all of those Wylie style ingredients.
To me Food Banks are the only place I consider to donate from our store. The person that becomes produce manager employees produce and I've donated time as well. No person should be hungry.
My initial post and excitement was about Suzanne and her awesome charity SOVA. We are happy peeps

Let's hear it for the girls! Here is a bit about the kids classes Susanne Tracht
Here is a bit abour Suzannes partner in cooking (and Jar) for many years Preech Narkthong
the James Beard Foundation reviews them as a 'fantastic team'. After reading about and seeing the food I look forward to eating one of their meals in my lifetime:) I'm rooting for you Suzanne!

Comments

Popular Posts